Questions? 022 - 4123 2325
Why Should you Learn German?
Some Compelling Reasons:
- German is easy to acquire because German and English share the same Germanic root. The alphabets are same. With only four additional alphabets to learn, it becomes easy to grasp the language.
- German is the gateway to a world-class higher education.
The German system for higher education boasts of a number of universities with a very low or non-existent tuition fee. Every year thousands of Aspiring students migrate to Germany seeking for the best institutions to satisfy their requirements of Graduation, Masters or Doctoral degree. Learning German to can save your student-debt.
- Germany is an economic powerhouse – Avail the scope of business expansion along with the needed German proficiency.
It is the biggest economy within the European Union and the fourth largest worldwide. It is home to numerous international corporations and on the front line of new technologies. Young Entrepreneurs from the business world should consider brushing up on their Deutsch so that they can foray into the coveted German territory.
- German global market leaders prefer candidates with German knowledge along with other necessary qualifications. Do you want to work for a business which is an International Market Leader in its field? Having German skills added to your resume might help you get in the door. Germany is home to a large number of Economic Global Players. Siemens, Volkswagen, Adidas and Lufthansa are globally recognized brands and corporations. The country also hosts some of the biggest international trade fairs including CeBIT, the world’s largest exhibition for information technology, as well as the IFA trade fair for consumer electronics.
- German is the most widely spoken native language in Europe
English, French and German are the three official working languages of the European Union. In absolute numbers, German is the second most-spoken language on the continent of Europe.
- German has a big online presence
You don’t even have to meet those 100 million people in the real world. You can do so from the convenience of your own home! German websites make up a huge part of the internet. Knowing German gives you access to an additional 15 million websites and that is not even counting the German sites ending in .net, .org and .info.
CAN UNDERSTAND AND USE FAMILIAR, EVERYDAY EXPRESSIONS AND VERY SIMPLE SENTENCES. CAN INTRODUCE HIM/HER AND OTHERS AS WELL AS ASK OTHERS ABOUT THEMSELVES.
CAN MAKE HIM/HER UNDERSTOOD IN SIMPLE, ROUTINE SITUATIONS DEALING WITH A SIMPLE AND DIRECT EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION ON FAMILIAR AND COMMON TOPICS.
CAN DEAL WITH MOST SITUATIONS TYPICALLY ENCOUNTERED WHEN TRAVELING IN THE LANGUAGE REGION.
CAN COMMUNICATE SO SPONTANEOUSLY AND FLUENTLY THAT A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS IS EASILY POSSIBLE WITHOUT A GREAT DEAL OF EFFORT ON EITHER SIDE.
CAN USE THE LANGUAGE EFFECTIVELY AND FLEXIBLY IN HIS/HER SOCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE OR IN TRAINING AND STUDIES.
CAN EFFORTLESSLY UNDERSTAND PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING WHICH HE/SHE READS OR HEARS. CAN EXPRESS HIM/HER SPONTANEOUSLY WITH HIGH FLUENCY