As Advanced English student, you have reasonable proficiency but intend to excel in your command over the language. You want to Shine in the group – Stand Taller in the crowd. Fluency along with correct grammar usage is to be learnt and practiced. Longer Conversations will help you get the bigger picture of English communication.
- Thematic and Concept Vocabulary
- Understanding the Finesse & Richness of English Language
- Using Phrasal Verbs, Contractions and Collocations.
- Using Stress & Tone variation in your Conversation.
- Achive higher fluency level.
- Combining your communication skills along with soft skills
- Learn how to Debate or Present a topic.
Who should join this Course :
Housewives, Students, Professionals, Executives intending to enhance their conversation skills.
- Identifying the needs of your Communication Level .
- Skills of Active Listening,Clarification & Reflection
- Overcoming barriers of Effective Communication
- Creating a Power Bank Vocabulary
- Knowledge of Word-Origins, Roots, Suffix and Prefix.
Sharpen your Grammar
- Noun, Adjective, Adverb, Pronoun, Conjunction
- Detailed lesson on Tenses, Verb and Preposition
- Standard Application of Grammar
Get-Smart Conversation and Writing
- Situational Dialogue Practice
- Office Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Communication through Mails
- Business Presentation
- Collating & Organizing Information
Power Group Activities
- Techniques of Speech- Practice Session
- Accent Neutralizing & Fluency
- Debate & Group Discussion
- Practice using Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, Reasoning,
- Analysis, Interpretation and Personal Expression.
Introduction to Public Speaking
- Research, Organize & Planning Content
- Use of Metaphors, Oxymoron, Quotations.
- Keeping up the Interest of your Audience
- Learn how to Grab Attention of your Audience and Close in a Dynamic Way.
Professional Writing Techniques
- Learning to Focus on Content.
- Maintaining Grammar, Clarity& Conciseness for Impactful writing.
- Do’s and don’ts , Rules of Professional Writing
- Seminar resentation
Personality Development & Soft Skills
- Confidence Building Exercises
- Leadership & Teambuilding Skills
- Using Empathy, Escalation & Enthusiasm in your Communication.
- Incorporating People skills, Hard-Skills & Tool-Proficiencies
- Interpersonal skills
- Attaining Sophistication & Finesse in your body language
Get Job Ready
- CV writing
- Interview Skills
- BBC audio visuals
- Interview FAQs
- Mock Interviews
- Stress Interviews