A young learner like you knows English but has some limits.
- Every time you listen, you need to translate it to your mother tongue.
- You may struggle with your vast course-books which are mostly written in English.
- A major part of your study-time goes away in translating.
- Quite often you don’t understand the concept of your subject at all due to the language barrier.
SPOKEN ENGLISH FOUNDATION COURSE
At such stage, you need to approach in a methodical way to achieve better performance in speaking, listening & even writing English. You need to start thinking in English. Learn short responses in English. Practice theme-based vocabulary along with Memory Training. You need to hit your weakness from all sides – The Right Way – Within a Reasonable time-frame.
The key to learning a language is to find the Right Balance between Studying & Practicing. Fluency is not all about Grammar; it is about being able to Communicate.
Most Important is: Don’t be afraid to make mistake.
Who should join the Spoken English Foundation Course:
Students, Job Aspirants, People working in Media, Law, Teaching or Customer-service sectors .
Train the Brain:
- Concepts of thinking in English & Confidence Building
- Reading, Writing & Understanding English
- Learning common expressions used in daily life
- High frequency words with pronunciation and usage
- Picture games
- Thematic Vocabulary
- Interactive fun games
Build your Language-Grip:
- Phrasal verb
- Proverbs & Idioms
- Similes, Metaphors and Euphemism.
- Learn mirror usage to match your mouth speak the right way
- Making the sound, R sound,‘th’ sound
- Breaking words into sounds.
Build your Grammar:
- Parts of Speech, Articles
- Build Sense for Tense
- Voice, Numbers, Person
- Learn Nouns, Verbs , Adjectives, Adverbs & Prepositions Classroom Games
Head start with Writing
- Sentence Structure & Comprehensive Practice
- Letter Writing, CV Writing & Job Application
Shed the Hesitation:
- Speaking Practice And Confidence Building Exercises
- Role play activities and group games to boost your speaking power
- Understanding Barriers of communication and combating it.
- Mock Situational conversations
- Conversational Dialogue Lessons
- Physical activities games
- Acting out Dialogues
- Memory games for vocabulary
Enhancing Employability Skills:
- CV writing, Email, Office Memo Essay
- Report writing
- Interview preparation and FAQ
- Mock interviews
- Group Discussion on Simple Topics
- Extempore & Impromptu