- Space : 400 – 500 sq.ft. (Either owned or rented)
- Investment : Rs 6 to 7 lacs (includes Franchisee Fee of Rs. 4 lacs)
- Earning Potential : Rs 4.0 lacs + per month
- High ROI & Low Break – even
- Expansion : Master Franchisee as well as unit Franchisee PAN India
The following criteria are desired from the applicants applying for TBIL franchise.
- Passion for education business.
- Actively involved in the centre operations.
- Good managerial and administrative experience.
- Persona with strong character and morale.
- Posses good people management skills and leadership qualities.
- Interested in long-term business relationship.
- Desire and determination to achieve financial freedom.
- Posses the capital and the drive to grow a successful centre.
Highlights of TBIL Franchise Model
- Established Brand Name.
- Minimum risk factors. Proven Business Model.
- Member of the British Council IELTS Programme
- Study materials from Cambridge University Press
- Exclusive apps for students for exam practice and Mock tests
- Continues Training and Business Development
- Transparency in operations
- Certificate to Students on Course Completion
- 100% Job Assistance
- Franchisee Friendly Policy
Benefits To You
- 75% of the course fee retained by you
- Earn attractive commissions on Study Abroad and PR cases referred by you
- Assistance in identifying the suitable premises.
- Assistance in hiring counsellors and trainers
- Training to Owners, Counsellors and Traniners
- Uniform Course Delivery and Training
- Centralized Branding and Marketing Support
- Guidance and Assistance in Local Branding and Marketing
- Regular meetings for business strategies
- Complete training, sharing of know – how and hand holding on every aspect of the business
- Centralized online state of Art CRM with enquiry management, admission management, student attendance, financial accounting etc.
Capital Investment To Set Up a Franchisee Centre
|Chairs (office use)||5,000|
|Chairs (training room)||14,000|
|LCD / LED||12,000|
|Entrance signage and Internal Branding||10,000|
|Capital Investment (approx.)||5,74,000|
*Plus applicable taxes
Security deposit for rented premises not included in above and varies from place to place
Revenue and Profitability Projections
|Number of students admission||15||20||25||30||40|
|Average fee per student||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000|
|Total fees collected||135,000||180,000||225,000||270,000||360,000|
|Less: Royalty (25%)||33,750||45,000||56,250||67,500||90,000|
|Net Revenue from training||101,250||135,000||168,750||202,500||270,000|
|Commission from Study Abroad & PR||1,00,000||2,00,000||3,00,000||4,00,000|
|Total Net Revenue||101,250||235,000||368,750||502,500||670,000|
|Less: Operational Cost||96,000||96,000||96,000||126,000||126,000|
|1st year’s profit||51,45,500|
|2nd year’s profit||65,28,000|
*Cost, Revenues & Profitability may vary from location to location & depends on the efforts put in by center owner.
what our students say
Bonjour! Hey there! I learnt french language here… the trainers and other staff are very cooperative. Trainer mam translates language so you can get comfortable. A great great experience to learn a new language.
I joined this institute for ielts, my overall experience was very good there. The knowledge given by the teachers was very helpful to me & during training they solve thought related topic also.
Overall training quality is the best (thank you TBIL)
I have completed A1 and A2 level language course of german at tbil thane, and the learning process was great there. Thank you tbil.
This is the best institute in Chandigarh for ielts as they have well qualified faculty members in their institute, they provide better services to student and also explain each module in detail and they provide master class every Saturday.
The whole experience was literally awesome. I really enjoy doing my training here. The best part about it was the whole process was not complicated and easy to understand.