- Space : 400 – 500 sq.ft. (Either owned or rented)
- Investment : Rs 6 to 7 lacs (includes Franchisee Fee of Rs. 4 lacs)
- Earning Potential : Rs 4.0 lacs + per month
- High ROI & Low Break – even
- Expansion : Master Franchisee as well as unit Franchisee PAN India
The following criteria are desired from the applicants applying for TBIL franchise.
- Passion for education business.
- Actively involved in the centre operations.
- Good managerial and administrative experience.
- Persona with strong character and morale.
- Posses good people management skills and leadership qualities.
- Interested in long-term business relationship.
- Desire and determination to achieve financial freedom.
- Posses the capital and the drive to grow a successful centre.
Highlights of TBIL Franchise Model
- Established Brand Name.
- Minimum risk factors. Proven Business Model.
- Member of the British Council IELTS Programme
- Study materials from Cambridge University Press
- Exclusive apps for students for exam practice and Mock tests
- Continues Training and Business Development
- Transparency in operations
- Certificate to Students on Course Completion
- 100% Job Assistance
- Franchisee Friendly Policy
Benefits To You
- 75% of the course fee retained by you
- Earn attractive commissions on Study Abroad and PR cases referred by you
- Assistance in identifying the suitable premises.
- Assistance in hiring counsellors and trainers
- Training to Owners, Counsellors and Traniners
- Uniform Course Delivery and Training
- Centralized Branding and Marketing Support
- Guidance and Assistance in Local Branding and Marketing
- Regular meetings for business strategies
- Complete training, sharing of know – how and hand holding on every aspect of the business
- Centralized online state of Art CRM with enquiry management, admission management, student attendance, financial accounting etc.
Capital Investment To Set Up a Franchisee Centre
|Chairs (office use)||5,000|
|Chairs (training room)||14,000|
|LCD / LED||12,000|
|Entrance signage and Internal Branding||10,000|
|Capital Investment (approx.)||5,74,000|
*Plus applicable taxes
Security deposit for rented premises not included in above and varies from place to place
Revenue and Profitability Projections
|Number of students admission||15||20||25||30||40|
|Average fee per student||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000|
|Total fees collected||135,000||180,000||225,000||270,000||360,000|
|Less: Royalty (25%)||33,750||45,000||56,250||67,500||90,000|
|Net Revenue from training||101,250||135,000||168,750||202,500||270,000|
|Commission from Study Abroad & PR||1,00,000||2,00,000||3,00,000||4,00,000|
|Total Net Revenue||101,250||235,000||368,750||502,500||670,000|
|Less: Operational Cost||96,000||96,000||96,000||126,000||126,000|
|1st year’s profit||51,45,500|
|2nd year’s profit||65,28,000|
*Cost, Revenues & Profitability may vary from location to location & depends on the efforts put in by center owner.