Crack IELTS with TBIL
Crack IELTS with TBIL- one of the leading educators focusing on all diverse education & training sector, thereby empowering the career-aspiring youth with massive boost, infusing their life with the best of their potential.
Please Fill the Form below.
What is IELTS
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as language of communication. IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian and New Zealand academic institutions, by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and by various professional organizations across the world.
Purpose of the test
IELTS is available for people who need to prove their English proficiency for the purpose of work, study or migration. There are two different formats of IELTS to choose from
- ACADEMIC TRAINING MODULES :If you are planning to attend an international university, you should take the Academic Training Module. It is also used as a measure of professional language proficiency for educators, nurses, doctors and other professionals.
- GENERAL TRAINING MODULES :This is more suitable if you want to work or study at a secondary institution in an English speaking country.
We prepare you for all the sections of the test. A thorough practice with our training module will make keep you a step ahead and boost your confidence level. At THE BRITISH INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES & OVERSEAS EDUCATION , training is imparted by Highly qualified professionals focusing on the techniques of the different sections of IELTS.
IELTS is a commitment to your professional or academic career. It requires proper planning of your study hours and writing practice. Reviewing performance on regular basis and monitoring your score graph is helps you to excel in your score sheet. We, at THE BRITISH INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES & OVERSEAS EDUCATION , provide you a comprehensive training on all these sections of the test. High score in IELTS can boost your career. We train you to perform at your best .
- Making Predictions.
- Reading for gist
- Reading for main ideas
- Reading for detail, skimming
- Understanding logical argument
- Recognizing writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose
- Analyzing Q+A
- Identifying tasks.
- Matching, True False.
- Labeling, Choosing Headings
- Practice and learn Effective Listening
- Listening & Visualizing. Taking notes while listening, Briefing on Different Targets while listening
- Conversation between two people, monologue or a speech, conversation between a maximum of four people, monolog/ue on an academic subject, for instance, an academic lecture
- Overview of Speaking Skills, Brief Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tenses, Sequence
- General questions about oneself.
- Range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- Explaining, Responding, Follow up questions.
- Introduction & Interview, Organizing &Discussing a topic
- Discussion – Explaining, Describing , Comparing & Contrasting an issue
- Giving opinion, asking clarification, delay tactics, Avoiding short answers, Word Families , Sentence Stress
- Transition words & intonation, lists & intonation
- Audio scripts
- Do’s & Don’ts of Speaking
Exam days tips
- Read all the communications from the center carefully. You will receive directions or advice on nearby hotels.
- Be a little early to the center. If you live far away, you may want to arrive a day earlier or night before.
- Be comfortable. Don’t wear clothes that make you feel different or awkward.
- Don’t bring unnecessary items with you to the testing center. Only pencils, rubbers, pens and water bottle will be allowed inside the testing rooms. Everything else, will have to be left outside the testing rooms.
- Please bring the identification with you in the testing room. The test administrators usually ask for a passport. You will be asked to arrive at the testing center at least 30 minutes ahead of the time for check in and identification check. Anyone who arrives late will not be allowed to enter the room.
- The Listening, Reading and Writing parts of the test last about 3 hours .You will have to remain in your seat even if you have finished the test early.
- You will be permitted to leave the room to go to the restroom if necessary. Raise your hand and quietly ask the person in charge for permission. Do not disturb the other test takers.
- The last part is the speaking test.it takes up to 20 minutes. This is a face to face interview, so each test taker will be assigned a time for his or her interview. You probably won’t know the time for your interview, so be prepared to spend most of the day at the center