OVERVIEW OF PEARSON TEST OF ENGLISH
The Pearson Test of English Academic is an English language test designed to assess the readiness of non-native English speakers to participate in a university-level English language instruction program. It is a computer-based exam which focuses on real-life English used in academic surroundings. The test will be a maximum of 3 hours. Test scores are reported on the Global Scale of English, a standardized, numeric scale from 10 to 90 which can measure English language proficiency within 5 days.
Part 1: Speaking & Writing (77 – 93 Minutes)
Part 2: Reading (32 – 41 Minutes)
Part 3: Listening (45 – 57 Minutes)
Part 1: Speaking & Writing
1. Personal Introduction
2. Reading & Description
3. Re-tell lecture
4. Summarizing, paraphrasing & Short questions
5. Essay Writing
Part 2: Reading
1. Multiple-choice question answer
2. Re-order paragraphs
3. Reading and writing
Part 3: Listening
1. Summarize spoken text
2. Multiple choice questions
3. Highlight the correct summary
4. Missing word & incorrect words
5. Dictation practice
• Train you to become well-versed with the PTE Test Format
• Practicing lengthy paragraphs, PTE collocations, reordering paragraphs.
• Expertize on PTE Academic English
• Accurate completion & Time management.
• Speaking section – Reading, retelling, describing & pronunciation
• Simulating a real testing environment
• Summarizing written text
• PTE vocabulary & richness of Essay writing
• PTE Written Discourse skills.
• Small batch sizes for personal & maximum attention
• Strengthening all 4 communication skills to match International Standards of English Language