Student VISA Australia
Study in Australia
It is Time We Help You Apply for Study Visa – Australia!
With Australia recognized as one of the most attractive destinations for its high-quality education and research opportunities, there are a growing number of students in India who choose it to develop their career. Despite the strict immigration rules laid by the government, Australia still leads the list for its high employability aspect. We, at TBIL, help you meet your long-term career goal by choosing an appropriate course and university, dealing with the university application process and offering visa services by meeting the student visa Australia requirements.
A Few Reasons Why You Should Study in Australia?
Aspiring students do not have a second thought when it comes to selecting a destination for international education. There are a number of reasons why Australia figures top on the list.
- With over 22,000 courses through 1100 institutions, Australia pulls in foreign students by offering a diverse and wide range of study options. Recognized as the best student visa consultants for Australia, we can help you find your best course and university and complete other formalities.
- The education system in Australia is one of the most recognized systems in the world for the quality it offers. Through the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and National Code of Practice, the country protects it for international students.
- With about fifty percent of universities in Australia featuring in top five percent in the world, you can ensure that you study in one of the leading institutions.
- Australia has a university system ranked eighth in the world.
- Some of the universities in Australia are situated in cities that are ranked among the 30 best livability cities in the world and this ensures you high quality of life, good employer activity and affordability when choosing a destination to study in Australia.
- There are about 2.5 million international students who have made a difference by opting to study in Australia. As a leading Australia visa consultants, we can assist you in being another one.
Get to Know Australia Student Visa Requirements?
Acquiring an Australia student visa (subclass 500) allows you to stay and study in a recognized university or education institution. Nevertheless, the visa requires you to meet the following eligibility criteria.
Age: Being one of the most important study visa requirements, you need to be of an appropriate age for a visa to be granted.
Enrolment in a Course: You become eligible for the Australia student visa only if you enroll for a course, which is registered on the CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students). For the purpose, you are required to support your application with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for the course you intended to study.
Genuine Temporary Entrant: For meeting student visa requirements, you need to provide a Genuine Temporary Entrant statement, which shows that your visit and stay in Australia is temporary and to obtain quality education.
English Language Skills: It is important that you prove that you possess the necessary English language skills through any of the acceptable tests like International English Language Testing System (IELTS) by scoring at least 6 band level; Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet or paper based, with a score of 46 or 527 respectively; or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE), scoring a minimum of 42.
Financial Capacity: To obtain a student visa Australia, you must establish that you have enough money to pay for the course fees, stay in Australia and travel expenses.
Health Requirements: As a student to become eligible to study in Australia, you are required to meet minimum health standards.
Health Insurance: You need to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the length of your stay in Australia. At TBIL, we will work with you and have the OSHC arranged by the education provider for you cannot enter Australia without insurance coverage.
Character Requirements: To gain a study visa Australia, you need to prove that you have a good character. For the purpose, you have to submit a police certificate obtained in the last 12 months or more from the country you have lived in the last ten years.
Contact TBIL to Help You Obtain Australia Study Visa
To study in Australia, you are required to apply for and obtain a student visa. We are one among the few Australia student visa consultants, and at TBIL we also focus on your career development by guiding you to any of the best institutions in Australia. Our vast experience in the field help you in selecting the most suitable course and institution in Australia based on your past academic records, future ambitions and financial profile. With our visa experts at your disposal, we can help you with the application and admission process of the university.
In addition, we also assist you with the complete Australia student visa process like filling out the application form, gathering essential documents and getting you prepared for interviews.