New Zealand is known for its world class education with state of the art facilities
University education in New Zealand has a similar tradition to the British university system. There are eight state-funded universities in New Zealand, all of them internationally respected for their performance.
All New Zealand universities offer a broad range of subject in Arts, Commerce and Science. Each has developed its own specialist subjects such as Medicine, Engineering, Veterinary Science, Computer Studies, Agriculture and Environmental Studies.
The most popular cities of New Zealand are:
Best renowned universities of New Zealand are:
- University of Auckland
- Auckland Institute of Studies – St. Helens
- University of Otago
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Massey University
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Lincoln University
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Canterbury
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology
- Otago Polytechnic
- University of Waikato
- Pacific International Hotel Management School
- Design and Arts College
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
Education in New Zealand also gives you the bonus of enjoying outdoor adventure sports, beautiful and serene countryside holidays along with the perfect speed of a hitech developed country.