One of the two major tests in the world, TOEFL(Test of English Academic) is a standardised test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English-speaking universities. It is a trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) which design and regulate the tests. The TOEFL score requirements depend from institution to institution but the total TOEFL test score is between 0–120.
TOEFL iBT Format
The format of each of the four section of TOEFL iBT test is outlined in the chart below:-
|Section||Number of Passages||No. of Tasks or Questions per passage||Answering Time|
The British Institute of Languages provides expert TOEFL coaching through disciplined classes conducted by highly experienced faculties. We help you to obtain eligible TOEFL score to get admission in your preferred international education institution abroad.
- Train you to become well-versed with the TOEFL Test Format.
- Expertize on Academic English & complicated grammar questions.
- Time- efficacy & Accuracy during the test.
- Training you to become an expert note-taker
- Simulating a real testing environment
- To sum things up in the speaking section faster and speak proficiently
- Small batch sizes for personal attention
- Strengthening all 4 sections to acquire skills to match International Standards of English Language