Developer I'm

Study In USA

Study In USA
Developer I'm

Study In USA

Study in USA


Study In The USA:

USA is the most favored country for the Students and immigrants in the world. USA has the most dynamic education system with over 4000 public and private universities. It also has top quality education system with well-known universities in the world such as Harvard, Yale, Cornell to name a few.

The average cost of study in the USA with living expenses in  American Universities range from US$ 25000-US$ 50000 per year. The living cost is approx. US$ 15000 – US$ 25000 per year.

Academic Entrance Examination

All schools require the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). See the English as a Second Language section for more information about TOEFL.

Schools may also require tests of general academic preparation, such as the SAT or ACT, and field-specific tests such as the Achievement Tests.

All of these tests are standardized, multiple choice tests, written in English. If you do not have a high level of English proficiency, you will not do well on these tests, no matter how strong your academic background.

If you are studying on an F-1 visa, you may not accept off-campus employment during the first year of study. You may, however, take an on-campus job to fund the bills.

After the first year of study, a student on an F-1 visa may ask the INS for permission to accept off-campus employment.You are limited to 20 hours a week while school is in session, provided that you do not displace a US resident. Graduate students who are participating in a cooperative education program are sometimes permitted to work for an off-campus employer who has an educational connection or research contract with the school.

Spouses and dependents of M-1 and F-1 students are not allowed to accept employment or engage in business while in the US. Spouses and dependents of students admitted on a J-1 visa may seek permission to work as a J-2 visitor. Individuals on a M-2, F-2, or J-2 visa will study on a full time or part time basis, but may not receive financial aid. After you graduate, you might wish to work temporarily in the US. To do so, you will need to obtain H-1B status. Your degree must be in the area of expertise required for the position. You must have an offer of employment from a US employer. The employer must file paperwork to petition for H-1B status for you.

Please contact our office for options of over 200 universities in USA. Undergraduate, masters, diploma or pathway courses with flexibility, innovation & placements can really shape your career.