The British Institute of Language & Overseas Education is known as the Best IELTS Institute in Mohali. In India, there are a bunch of Institutes for IELTS coaching but we must inform you about the specialty of TBIL that makes us stands out from the crowd and be recognized by our clients.
The growing interest of foreign migration for better education, jobs, and lifestyle us to help our people to build up their careers under experienced guidance from a professional educational institute; also we focus on not only IELTS but TOEFL, PTE, with expert coaching service for corporate training and other foreign languages such as German, French, etc.
Our trainers are well trained and skilled with the advanced methodology of language training through various research, innovations, and ideas.
We have got Cambridge University Press as a great resource partner from 2019 and we’re one of the members of the British Council IELTS and IDP IELTS partnership programs.
Let’s talk a little about IELTS:
Although all of us know what is IELTS these days. But, many apprentices don’t have clear information about IELTS, its types, and its importance.
IELTS is an international benchmarking exam that grants a candidate to migrate to foreign countries for better education, career, and living. As the best IELTS Institute in Mohali keep close attention to providing the best according to the needs of learners to obtain the required scores. A system of 9 band score indicates the proficiency of the foreign language of a candidate. The score of bands corresponded with the Common European Framework of Reference or CEFR for languages.
A few points to know about IELTS:
- Registration: A candidate must have a passport and national IDs. Submit valid documents with a Passport, Adhar card issued by UIDAI, Voter ID issued by Election Commission of India, PAN card issued by Income Tax Department, Birth Certificate issued by RBD as a person of Indian Origin and age proof, etc.
- Registration Fees: An amount of fourteen thousand seven hundred (INR 1400) in Indian currency is payable as a registration fee to appear in the IELTS exam a single time. The two governing bodies are The British Council and IDP which conduct the exam. IELTS is one of the fastest-growing benchmarking International exams that is growing more than 3.5 million each year.
- Test Duration: Each test includes 2 hours and 40 minutes for reading, writing, and listening; 15 minutes for speaking. The test is held four times within a month; also there are 1200 test centers across 140 countries and territories including 78 Indian test centers.
- Skills and Models: In IELTS, there are four skills like reading, writing, listening, and speaking are tested to grant a candidate. A system of scoring is used here called band. There are two types of models in IELTS- Academic, and General.
Academic is a basic test to study abroad with the above-mentioned four required skills. For General test for those who want to set up their career and life abroad. Tests help in allocated test centers based on the availability of seats in nearest test centers regarding the address of applied individuals.
- Test and Score: The first module from one of the four is listening, which continues for forty minutes to answer 40 questions by marking.
After completing the 1st module, another forty questions to answer from comprehension in next an hour for the second module Reading. Apprentices should achieve a score of 7 bands for both test types. The test papers are a little different for Academic and General.
For Academic, there are only 3 comprehension passages, and out of that, students should have 30 correct answers whereas, for the General test, apprentices must obtain 34-35 correct answers to score 7 bands.
The third module is writing. There are 2 tasks given to score for both models. For the Academic model, there are report writing, essay writing with proper uses of grammar & vocabulary (better to use native vocabulary to obtain higher score), appropriate beginning, ending, and the connecting content. The General model also solves the same questions but a little different writing challenge rather than report writing.
The last one is the speaking module continues for 15 minutes through the individual conversation with the interviewer. Here, the candidate must show fluency, proper uses of prepositions, etc; also uses of native vocabulary, proverbs, and idioms help to earn a high score band.
- Test result and validation: After 13 days, the test result has been declared and the report sent to the address of individuals. The result is validated for 2 years and the required score is also determined by the Educational organizations (University/ college) where students are applied.
How can we help you as the best IELTS Institute in Mohali:
As we’ve extraordinary vision to understand students’ strengths and weaknesses in any language and we use the advanced methodology to build their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Our experts help students to build their grammar skills better and load their vocabulary with native English words, proverbs, idioms, and figures of speech.
As the best IELTS Institute in Mohali, we understand how important it is to encourage each of our learners to clear the basic grammatical concepts, native words & proverbs, and figure the speech to successfully appear and obtain 9 bands to get a grant for the migration.
We have branches for IELTS coaching Chandigarh, where we are celebrating the success of our students with flying colors, and working smartly for a better future for all upcoming students who are dreaming about foreign migration in the future.
If you’re interested to make your future brighter overseas and looking for an institute for foreign languages, IELTS, TOFEL, PTE, or corporate training with Business English, do not be late, admission is open for 2022-23. Remember, it’s a language institute, and limited seats are left. Call us and book your seat now.