The program has been broadly categorized in three streams, namely:
- Candidates should be able to substantiate that they have been trained for at least 2 years or have had exposure to the same time period.
- Furthermore, it is important for overseas candidates to substantiate that they possess skills that aren’t available in the US.
- The candidates must be able to substantiate that they have the necessary academic qualification that is equivalent to at least a graduation earned in either US varsity or a foreign university. Candidates cannot replace this degree with academic qualifications and exposure to practical aspects.
- Parallel mastery isn’t accessible in the nearby aptitudes bank of the nation Unskilled labourers (Other Workers)
Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
- During the demand position process under this classification, you must be equipped for undertaking errands of the unskilled workforce (that require a preparation or instruction of under two years). The undertakings being embraced ought not to be of brief or regular compose.
- Parallel labourers aren’t available in the nearby skills bank of the nation.
This particular category of permanent visa requires worker certification and a permanent consistent offer of employment.
An employer in the US planning to employ overseas labourer on permanent structure must attain a PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) sanction that substantiates that an employer is not able to secure the services of a local worker suitable for the task from the local pool of resources. This procedure is carried out to ensure that overseas worker entry does not negatively affect the local workforce.